RTMNU Nagpur University Result 2016 Winter/Summer(BA,BSc,MSc)

RTMNU Nagpur University Result 2016 Winter/Summer(BA,BSc,MSc)

RTMNU Nagpur University Result 2016 Winter/Summer for BA, BSc, MSc etc will be published on it's official website www.nagpuruniversity.org.RTMNU University offers various UG and PG courses for the students.

Nagpur University(RTMNU)


Nagpur University(RTMNU)
http://www.nagpuruniversity.org/
The Nagpur University was established on 4th August, 1923 with six affiliated colleges and 927 students.

Nagpur University offers following courses :


Faculty of Commerce :
  • B.Com. Part-I
  • B.Com. Part-II
  • B.Com. Part-III
  • M.Com. Part - I
  • M.Com. Part - II
Faculty of Science  :
  • B.Sc.Part-I
  • B.Sc. Part-II
  • B.Sc. Part-III
  • M.Sc. Part - I
  • M.Sc. Part - II
Faculty of Arts & Fine Arts :
  • B.A. Part-I
  • B.A. Part-II
  • B.A. Part-III
  • M.A. Part - I
  • M.A. Part - II
Faculty of Education :
  • B.A.II Physical Education
  • B.A.III Physical Education 
  • B.A.I Education
  • B.A.II Education
  • B.A.B.Ed. Part-I
  • B.A.B.Ed.Part-II
  • B.Ed. 
  • M.Ed.
  • B.P.Ed.
  • M.P.Ed. Part-I
  • M.P.Ed. Part-II
  • M.Phil. (Education)
  •  
Faculty of Law :
  • B.A.LL.B.Part-I
  • B.A.LL.B.Part-II 
  • LL.B.Part-I 
  • LL.B.Part-II 
  • LL.B.Part-III

Nagpur University Website
http://www.nagpuruniversity.org/

Check RTMNU Nagpur University Result Winter 2016
Check RTMNU Nagpur University Result Summer 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment